Modules labeled 'threads' (17)
Showing only modules in the root manifest. Show all modules
- luaproc — downloads: 1,592luaproc concurrency programming library for Lua.
- mtint — downloads: 110Make threads and coroutines interruptible in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- Parallel — downloads: 92Basic parallel loops
- Filament — downloads: 62A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- lua-llthreads — downloads: 3,177Low-Level threads for Lua
- Copas-Async — downloads: 831Copas add-on to provide true asynchronus threads
- LuaStepper — downloads: 99Allow Lua scripts to run multiple Lua scripts in parallel, platform independent without using threading.
- effil — downloads: 3,066Multithreading library for Lua.
- multi — downloads: 917Lua Multi tasking/threading library
- mtmsg — downloads: 2,994Low-level message buffers for inter-thread communication in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- mtstates — downloads: 151Pass Lua states to other threads in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- darksidesync — downloads: 770Thread synchronization support for bindings to libraries with their own threadpools
- lua-llthreads2-compat — downloads: 807Low-Level threads for Lua
- Lanes — downloads: 298kMultithreading support for Lua
- lua-llthreads2 — downloads: 634kLow-Level threads for Lua
- cqueues — downloads: 702kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.
- fiber — downloads: 55Easier asynchronous programming