Modules labeled 'threads' (17)
Showing only modules in the root manifest. Show all modules
- Lanes — downloads: 241kMultithreading support for Lua
- Parallel — downloads: 89Basic parallel loops
- lua-llthreads — downloads: 3,090Low-Level threads for Lua
- Filament — downloads: 56A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- lua-llthreads2 — downloads: 331kLow-Level threads for Lua
- darksidesync — downloads: 763Thread synchronization support for bindings to libraries with their own threadpools
- mtmsg — downloads: 2,735Low-level message buffers for inter-thread communication in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- Copas-Async — downloads: 569Copas add-on to provide true asynchronus threads
- multi — downloads: 775Lua Multi tasking/threading library
- LuaStepper — downloads: 96Allow Lua scripts to run multiple Lua scripts in parallel, platform independent without using threading.
- lua-llthreads2-compat — downloads: 765Low-Level threads for Lua
- mtint — downloads: 101Make threads and coroutines interruptible in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- luaproc — downloads: 1,411luaproc concurrency programming library for Lua.
- effil — downloads: 2,457Multithreading library for Lua.
- mtstates — downloads: 135Pass Lua states to other threads in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- cqueues — downloads: 378kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.
- fiber — downloads: 21Easier asynchronous programming