General purpose libraries for Lua.
$ luarocks install luno
Luno is a native lua implementation of a series of helpers for common tasks not covered in the standard library. Luno also provides support for functional and object oriented programming paradigms.
The library comprises the following packages:
- luno.util - General purpose functions
- luno.argReader - Deals with command line arguments
- luno.io - Helper io functions
- luno.string - Helper string functions
- luno.table - Helper table function
- luno.functional - Helps to write functional code in Lua.
- luno.oop - Helps to write oo code in Lua.
20170303-16 years ago99 downloads
20141204-18 years ago162 downloads
20130304-18 years ago93 downloads
20130108-18 years ago54 downloads
20121129-38 years ago64 downloads
lua >= 5.1, < 5.3