- ccrunx-compose — downloads: 3Compose environments for CCRunX
- ccrunx-image — downloads: 6Create packages for CCRunX environments
- kong-plugin-abac — downloads: 9Kong is a scalable and customizable API Management Layer built on top of Nginx.
- fsoutcall — downloads: 11call out from freeswitch.
- lua-resty-console — downloads: 15Interactive console (REPL) for Openresty to inspect Lua VM internal state, to run lua code, to invoke functions and more
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 3.1mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 1.8mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-geoip — downloads: 1.7mBindings for MaxMind's GeoIP library
- LuaSocket — downloads: 1.6mNetwork support for the Lua language
- LuaFileSystem — downloads: 1.4mFile System Library for the Lua Programming Language
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.0.4.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.0.4.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.0.4 $ ./configure; sudo make bootstrap $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.