- pystring — downloads: 11pystring provides many string processing functions, such as split and strip. You can follow the python method to process Lua strings
- toml-edit — downloads: 1TOML Parser + Formatting and Comment-Preserving Editor
- kong-plugin-headercheck — downloads: 2Kong is a scalable and customizable API Management Layer built on top of Nginx.
- lua-h3 — downloads: 0Lua bindings for H3
- lua-tz — downloads: 0Lua date and time functions with time zones
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 17mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaFileSystem — downloads: 6.6mFile System Library for the Lua Programming Language
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 6.3mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-resty-http — downloads: 5.9mLua HTTP client cosocket driver for OpenResty / ngx_lua.
- lua-resty-jwt — downloads: 4.8mJWT for ngx_lua and LuaJIT.
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.9.2.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.9.2.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.9.2 $ ./configure && make && sudo make install $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.