- lsnes-timer — downloads: 9lsnes-timer provides methods for executing Lua functions at desired times. Only works in the lsnes emulator.
- fennel_rblx — downloads: 2Fennel Rblx is a workflow tool for Roblox development using the Fennel programming language.
- host-interpolate-by-header — downloads: 11Plugin for routing to a host based on request header
- lualibusb — downloads: 0Lua libusb binding
- moongarden — downloads: 25Moon Garden is a helper tool used for the Fennel programming language.
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 7.4mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 5mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-resty-http — downloads: 4.3mLua HTTP client cosocket driver for OpenResty / ngx_lua.
- LuaFileSystem — downloads: 3.2mFile System Library for the Lua Programming Language
- lua-geoip — downloads: 3mBindings for MaxMind's GeoIP library
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.7.0.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.7.0.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.7.0 $ ./configure && make && sudo make install $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.