- luawav — downloads: 0Lua library to read and write WAV files, powered by dr_wav
- teleglua — downloads: 0A small Telegram library, written in Lua.
- lua-sqlite3 — downloads: 1lua-sqlite3 is a SQLite3 wrapper for Lua
- luaopus — downloads: 0Lua bindings to libopus
- subproc — downloads: 6execute system commands with escaped arguments
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 6.9mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 4.7mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-resty-http — downloads: 4.2mLua HTTP client cosocket driver for OpenResty / ngx_lua.
- lua-geoip — downloads: 3mBindings for MaxMind's GeoIP library
- LuaFileSystem — downloads: 2.9mFile System Library for the Lua Programming Language
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.5.0.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.5.0.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.5.0 $ ./configure && make && sudo make install $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.