- liba — downloads: 10An algorithm library based on C/C++ language
- lua-long-polling — downloads: 2A primitive implementation of the long-polling algorithm
- sqids-lua — downloads: 41Sqids (pronounced "squids") is a small library that lets you generate YouTube-looking IDs from numbers.
- botbye-openresty — downloads: 1OpenResty module for BotBye Bot Protection
- duck.nvim — downloads: 5A duck that waddles arbitrarily in neovim.
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 18mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaFileSystem — downloads: 6.9mFile System Library for the Lua Programming Language
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 6.3mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-resty-http — downloads: 6.1mLua HTTP client cosocket driver for OpenResty / ngx_lua.
- lua-resty-jwt — downloads: 5.1mJWT for ngx_lua and LuaJIT.
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.9.2.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.9.2.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.9.2 $ ./configure && make && sudo make install $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.