- strongstring — downloads: 2Strongstring defines functions for string manipulation.
- yoke-file — downloads: 2
- yoke — downloads: 2lua framework
- kong-plugin-connections-quota — downloads: 5Kong plugin to make sure user can have a limited number of WebSocket connections at a time..
- kong-plugin-acp — downloads: 1Integrate the Authorization Control Plan (ACP) with the Kong API Gateway.
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 8.4mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 5.7mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-resty-http — downloads: 4.6mLua HTTP client cosocket driver for OpenResty / ngx_lua.
- LuaFileSystem — downloads: 3.6mFile System Library for the Lua Programming Language
- LuaSocket — downloads: 3.1mNetwork support for the Lua language
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.7.0.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.7.0.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.7.0 $ ./configure && make && sudo make install $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.