$ luarocks install --server=http://luarocks.org/manifests/optum-ross <name>
- kong-cluster-drain — downloads: 559Drain and divert your traffic without briging down the LTM and iterrupting existing traffic by a switch that allows failing your healthcheck to a datacenter.
- kong-error-log — downloads: 88Plugin to expose NGINX error logs for Kong lua plugin consumption
- kong-oidc-auth — downloads: 761OpenID Connect authentication with Kong gateway
- kong-path-based-routing — downloads: 1,015A plugin for Kong which dynamically sets the upstream hostname at runtime, based on the request URI
- kong-response-size-limiting — downloads: 463This plugin will protect the client from consuming API responses that are deemed to large within the Kong API Gateway.
- kong-service-virtualization — downloads: 585This plugin enables virtual API request and response pair mocking on the Kong API Gateway before the actual backend service is ready to serve transactions
- kong-spec-expose — downloads: 875Plugin to expose the specification/contract of auth protected API services fronted by the Kong gateway
- kong-splunk-log — downloads: 2,472Kong plugin designed to log API transactions to Splunk
- kong-upstream-jwt — downloads: 1,730A plugin for Kong which adds a signed JWT to HTTP Headers of outgoing requests