Layered caching library for OpenResty
$ luarocks install lua-resty-mlcache
This library can be manipulated as a key/value store caching scalar Lua
types and tables, combining the power of the lua_shared_dict API and
lua-resty-lrucache, which results in an extremely performant and flexible
layered caching solution.
- Caching and negative caching with TTLs.
- Built-in mutex via lua-resty-lock to prevent dog-pile effects to your
database/backend on cache misses.
- Built-in inter-worker communication to propagate cache invalidations and
allow workers to update their L1 (lua-resty-lrucache) caches upon changes
- Support for split hits and misses caching queues.
- Multiple isolated instances can be created to hold various types of data
while relying on the *same* `lua_shared_dict` L2 cache.