All modules labeled 'kong' (16)
Showing all modules. Show modules in root manifest only
- sphericaldefence — downloads: 11A Kong plugin that validates requests agains a running Spherical instance before proxying the original.
- kong-churnzero — downloads: 6Integrate Kong with ChurnZero using HTTP API
- kong-plugin-jwt-crafter — downloads: 349Crafts JWT plugin for succesfully authenticated requests based on consumer JWT credential.
- kong-oidc-consumer — downloads: 721A Kong plugin for adding/linking consumers to the email response within userInfo returned by the kong-oidc project
- kong-plugin-deviceuid — downloads: 72A Kong plugin that will add a sticky deviceuid cookie to all request
- external-oauth2 — downloads: 59A Kong plugin, that let you use an external Oauth 2.0 provider to protect your API
- kong-plugin-html-replacer — downloads: 9Replaces user specified searches in html responses
- kong-plugin-url-regex-rewriter — downloads: 538A Kong custom plugin, that allows rewrite url using regex.
- kong-plugin-url-replace — downloads: 712KongAPI Gateway middleware plugin for replacing patterns for strings in REQUEST PATH. Accepts string.gsub parameters.
- external-oauth — downloads: 1,987A Kong plugin, that let you use an external Oauth 2.0 provider to protect your API
- kong-plugin-amqp — downloads: 214Kong Plungin to act as an AMQP 0.9.1 client
- kong-plugin-sync-eureka — downloads: 632a plugin of kong to sync from eureka application instances register to kong server
- kong-upstream-jwt-extended — downloads: 24A plugin for Kong which adds a signed JWT with extended payload to HTTP Headers of outgoing requests
- kong-plugin-sa-jwt-claims-validate — downloads: 43kong-plugin-sa-jwt-claims-validate is a plugin for kong v2 family, that helps to validate JWT token contents before accessing your API
- kong-middleman — downloads: 807A Kong plugin that allows for an extra HTTP POST request before proxying the original.
- kong-plugin-jwt-claims-to-headers — downloads: 532Extracts specific JWT claims and adds them as headers