This page lists modules in the manifest that contain
development versions. See the complete list of modules on the main
love manifest page.
$ luarocks install --server=https://luarocks.org/m/love <name>
Hi there! LÖVE is an *awesome* framework you can use to make 2D games in Lua. It's free, open-source, and works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. This manifest is for modules that have a dependency on LÖVE.
- async — downloads: 1,728A love library for asynchronous background computation
- cpml — downloads: 299Cirno's Perfect Math Library
- Filament — downloads: 51A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- hill_noise — downloads: 4
- hump — downloads: 1,132Lightweight game development utilities
- love-release — downloads: 5,812Make LÖVE games releases easier
- lube — downloads: 37A game-loop centric wrapper module for luasockets
- repler — downloads: 36A repl for LOVE programs
- tiny-ecs — downloads: 1,021Entity Component System for Lua.