Modules labeled 'threads' (16)
Showing only modules in the root manifest. Show all modules
- cqueues — downloads: 213kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.
- darksidesync — downloads: 717Thread synchronization support for bindings to libraries with their own threadpools
- Parallel — downloads: 83Basic parallel loops
- mtint — downloads: 46Make threads and coroutines interruptible in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- LuaStepper — downloads: 82Allow Lua scripts to run multiple Lua scripts in parallel, platform independent without using threading.
- Filament — downloads: 31A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- Lanes — downloads: 150kMultithreading support for Lua
- lua-llthreads2-compat — downloads: 632Low-Level threads for Lua
- Copas-Async — downloads: 445Copas add-on to provide true asynchronus threads
- luaproc — downloads: 1,133luaproc concurrency programming library for Lua.
- lua-llthreads — downloads: 2,907Low-Level threads for Lua
- effil — downloads: 1,433Multithreading library for Lua.
- multi — downloads: 512Lua Multi tasking/threading library
- mtstates — downloads: 58Pass Lua states to other threads in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- mtmsg — downloads: 1,326Low-level message buffers for inter-thread communication in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- lua-llthreads2 — downloads: 170kLow-Level threads for Lua