Modules labeled 'threads' (16)
Showing only modules in the root manifest. Show all modules
- LuaStepper — downloads: 72Allow Lua scripts to run multiple Lua scripts in parallel, platform independent without using threading.
- effil — downloads: 1,110Multithreading library for Lua.
- mtint — downloads: 43Make threads and coroutines interruptible in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- lua-llthreads2-compat — downloads: 616Low-Level threads for Lua
- darksidesync — downloads: 711Thread synchronization support for bindings to libraries with their own threadpools
- Parallel — downloads: 83Basic parallel loops
- Lanes — downloads: 131kMultithreading support for Lua
- Filament — downloads: 31A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- Copas-Async — downloads: 431Copas add-on to provide true asynchronus threads
- luaproc — downloads: 1,056luaproc concurrency programming library for Lua.
- mtstates — downloads: 55Pass Lua states to other threads in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- multi — downloads: 498Lua Multi tasking/threading library
- lua-llthreads — downloads: 2,793Low-Level threads for Lua
- lua-llthreads2 — downloads: 120kLow-Level threads for Lua
- mtmsg — downloads: 1,221Low-level message buffers for inter-thread communication in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- cqueues — downloads: 162kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.