Modules labeled 'threads' (16)
Showing only modules in the root manifest. Show all modules
- lua-llthreads2-compat — downloads: 595Low-Level threads for Lua
- Parallel — downloads: 82Basic parallel loops
- mtint — downloads: 29Make threads and coroutines interruptible in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- mtstates — downloads: 42Pass Lua states to other threads in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- Filament — downloads: 16A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- multi — downloads: 444Lua Multi tasking/threading library
- effil — downloads: 816Multithreading library for Lua.
- lua-llthreads2 — downloads: 93.5kLow-Level threads for Lua
- darksidesync — downloads: 679Thread synchronization support for bindings to libraries with their own threadpools
- Lanes — downloads: 111kMultithreading support for Lua
- LuaStepper — downloads: 62Allow Lua scripts to run multiple Lua scripts in parallel, platform independent without using threading.
- Copas-Async — downloads: 374Copas add-on to provide true asynchronus threads
- luaproc — downloads: 1,003luaproc concurrency programming library for Lua.
- mtmsg — downloads: 1,087Low-level message buffers for inter-thread communication in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- lua-llthreads — downloads: 2,704Low-Level threads for Lua
- cqueues — downloads: 114kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.