Modules labeled 'threads' (16)
Showing only modules in the root manifest. Show all modules
- Parallel — downloads: 84Basic parallel loops
- LuaStepper — downloads: 83Allow Lua scripts to run multiple Lua scripts in parallel, platform independent without using threading.
- mtint — downloads: 51Make threads and coroutines interruptible in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- mtstates — downloads: 59Pass Lua states to other threads in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- Filament — downloads: 32A simplification of the Love engine's threading model.
- lua-llthreads2-compat — downloads: 635Low-Level threads for Lua
- luaproc — downloads: 1,165luaproc concurrency programming library for Lua.
- cqueues — downloads: 225kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.
- Copas-Async — downloads: 450Copas add-on to provide true asynchronus threads
- Lanes — downloads: 158kMultithreading support for Lua
- lua-llthreads — downloads: 2,923Low-Level threads for Lua
- darksidesync — downloads: 726Thread synchronization support for bindings to libraries with their own threadpools
- multi — downloads: 520Lua Multi tasking/threading library
- effil — downloads: 1,513Multithreading library for Lua.
- mtmsg — downloads: 1,327Low-level message buffers for inter-thread communication in arbitrary multi-threading scenarios
- lua-llthreads2 — downloads: 183kLow-Level threads for Lua