This page lists modules in the manifest that contain
development versions. See the complete list of modules on the main
luajit manifest page.
$ luarocks install --server=https://luarocks.org/m/luajit <name>
Modules for LuaJIT
- bpf — downloads: 92A LuaJIT to BPF compiler.
- cifar — downloads: 59CIFAR dataset
- cpml — downloads: 299Cirno's Perfect Math Library
- cqueues — downloads: 302kContinuation Queues: Embeddable asynchronous networking, threading, and notification framework for Lua on Unix.
- expirationd — downloads: 37Expiration daemon for bee
- fun — downloads: 12.6kA high-performance functional programming library for LuaJIT
- gleam-lua — downloads: 2,035Lua libraries to work with Gleam
- gperftools — downloads: 13Bindings for Google Performnace Tools CPU profiler
- ljndpi — downloads: 151LuaJIT FFI binding for the nDPI deep packet inspection library
- lua-firebase — downloads: 82A Firebase modules in Lua
- lua-resty-aries — downloads: 85Templating Engine (HTML) for Lua and OpenResty
- lzmq-ffi — downloads: 3,883Lua bindings to ZeroMQ
- nginx-lua-frequency — downloads: 70A frequency module for Nginx written in Lua
- turbo — downloads: 18.7kA networking suite for LuaJIT2 and Linux, optimized for performance.
- typed — downloads: 87Typed is a module to aid in allowing for typed code.
- utf8 — downloads: 10kA UTF-8 support module for Lua
- visdom — downloads: 249A tool for visualizing live, rich data for Torch and Numpy.