- kong-plugin-sync-eureka — downloads: 6a plugin of kong to sync from eureka application instances register to kong server
- kong-oidc-ws-rbac — downloads: 5A Kong plugin for implementing the OpenID Connect Relying Party (RP) functionality
- kong-opa — downloads: 20OPA Plugin
- aspect — downloads: 0Aspect is a compiling templating engine for Lua and OpenResty with syntax Twig/Django/Jinja.
- terminfofont — downloads: 1a big font for use in a console or an xterm
Most Downloaded(This week)
- lua-cjson — downloads: 4.5mFast JSON encoding/parsing support for Lua
- LuaSQL-MySQL — downloads: 2.8mDatabase connectivity for Lua (MySQL driver)
- lua-geoip — downloads: 2.2mBindings for MaxMind's GeoIP library
- LuaSocket — downloads: 2.1mNetwork support for the Lua language
- lua-resty-http — downloads: 2mLua HTTP client cosocket driver for OpenResty / ngx_lua.
View Modules by Labelsaudio, authentication, awesome, aws, base-n, batteries, bitwise, commandline, compression, crypto, database, datastructure, dbus, debug, dns, doc, email, event, feed, ffi, filesystem, game, git, gui, haml, html, http, i18n, image, ini, irc, jit, json, lapis, lint, linux, logs, love, lpeg, markdown, math, messagepack, metalua, mjolnir, moonscript, mpi, network, object, openresty, posix, redis, regexp, rocks, search, serialization, spreadsheet, statemachine, strict, template, test, threads, time, torch, unicode, web, wiki, windows, wsapi, xml, yaml, zeromq
Daily Module Downloads(More graphs & stats)
Installing LuaRocks in a Unix system:
$ wget https://luarocks.org/releases/luarocks-3.2.0.tar.gz $ tar zxpf luarocks-3.2.0.tar.gz $ cd luarocks-3.2.0 $ ./configure; sudo make bootstrap $ sudo luarocks install luasocket $ lua Lua 5.3.5 Copyright (C) 1994-2018 Lua.org, PUC-Rio > require "socket"
On Windows? Installation instructions for Windows.
Anyone can upload and host Lua modules.
Register an account and upload a
.rockspec to create a new module. If your
module name is not taken it will be added to the root manifest.
After you have uploaded a
.rockspec, you can upload
.rock files for a
specific version by going to the version’s page. Rock files ensure that your
module will be installable as long as this site is up.
The most recent version of LuaRocks supports uploading modules with the
$ luarocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
For older LuaRocks installations, you can use
$ luarocks install moonrocks $ moonrocks upload my_thing-1.0-1.rockspec
Read more on the About Page.